How we can help
OpenFunds provides fund promoters with representation services for foreign collective investment schemes marketed and distributed in or from Switzerland to qualified and non-qualified investors.
By appointing a Swiss representative for their funds, fund promoters and their distributors are able to actively market their products directly to qualified and non-qualified investors in Switzerland.
We smooth the on-boarding process for your funds catering to qualified and non-qualified investors:
- We partner with selected funds that have undergone strict due diligence;
- We are careful about which funds we represent, and we maintain a strict focus on the delivery of high quality services to our existing clients.
We monitor regulation for you and help mitigate your legal and brand reputation risk:
- We make sure you know at all times what documents have to be provided to which counterparties;
- We update fund promoters on relevant regulatory developments in the Swiss fund market.
We facilitate a paying agent service:
- We help fund promoters select or change their paying agent or representative.
We arrange and assess distribution services:
- We only work with distributors of the highest professional standing;
- We perform due diligence on proposed distributors;
- We advise fund promoters on Swiss distribution requirements and responsibilities;
- We provide fund promoters with distribution contracts compliant with Swiss Fund & Asset Management Association (SFAMA) standards and act as contracting party under CISA;
- We negotiate distribution contracts with distributors at the fund promoter's request.