OpenFunds Investment Services Ltd. is a FINMA regulated fund distributor and Swiss legal representative, headquartered in Zurich with offices in Lugano and Geneva.
We are one of the leading third party marketers in Switzerland, with a particular on alternative and boutique investment funds.
Currently we have an offering for a Senior Sales Professional, who is motivated and interested to work in a dynamic working environment from our Geneva office.
Senior Sales Director (Geneva office)
Who you are
· You are a self-starter, bright and enthusiastic with strong intellectual capabilities
· You have matured a thorough understanding of the various asset classes in the investment/fund industry
· You have an existing network of investors and are willing to expand it by contacting new clients directly
· You listen to your clients requirements and are able to find a suitable solution for them
· You have a confident and professional attitude to deal with clients needs/attitudes
· Your are fluent in English and French
What you bring in
· Your network of decision makers within independent asset managers, single- or multi-family offices (IFA’s)
or/and within private banks, pension funds, foundations, insurance companies or FoF managers (Institutional)
· Your fund distribution knowhow of alternative investments in Switzerland
· Your technical skills to ensure that all CRM systems are maintained accurately and with up-to-date client information
What you will do
· Contact existing clients and introduce/place the funds we distribute
· Develop new business opportunities by building a pipeline across different client groups and different asset classes
· Respond to clients’ requests in a timely and efficient manner
· Consult on pre-sales and organise meetings, calls or webinars with the fund managers
· Be an expert in the products that we offer
· Collaborate with the sales team and at the same time be able to work independently
What we offer
· A regulated company with a 5 years plus excellent track record and a strong brand
· A broad and niche product range for every type of market environments
· Funds monitored by our in-house due diligence team
· A potential unlimited financial reward depending on your ability to sell and managing existing clients
· Sales support by mobile app/intranet, product trainings and webinars
Please provide your questions or CV (in English) to Norbert Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only consider direct applications. Closing date for candidature is 15th March 2019.