- Filing of the funds intended for non-qualified investors with FINMA;
- Review and set up legal representation agreements based on SFAMA model;
- Review fund names with respect to legal requirements;
- Check advertising material, including fund offering documents, against Swiss legal requirements;
- Update fund providers on relevant regulatory developments in the Swiss fund market.
- Review and set up distribution agreements based on SFAMA model;
- Act as the legal party to distribution agreements for Swiss and foreign distributors;
- Supervise distribution partners on regulatory requirements;
- Review distributors at least annually in light of Swiss regulation.
- Point of contact for Swiss investors;
- Provide fund documentation;
- Deal with investor complaints.